Information Technology law in The Netherlands
The Dutch IT law practice group of Blenheim is headed by Jan Willem de Groot.
The IT practice group has extensive experience and expertise in the field of advice on Dutch IT law, contract negotiations, and dispute resolution services for Netherlands and international clients involved in the information technology.
Blenheim acts for a wide range of IT suppliers and customers (vendors, service providers and users) and has experience on both sides of a wide range of IT-transactions.
The IT attorneys of Blenheim have encountered most thinkable situations before, and are equipped to understand IT issues, able to provide practical legal solutions and able to suggest refinements of business models or transaction structures to prevent risks, reduce cost, increase revenue, or otherwise add value.
The IT lawyers of our Netherlands law firm have special expertise in Dutch law on:
- internet matters
- legal protection of secrets (software, interfaces, data bases, compilations)
- source code escrow
- domain names
- copyrights, patents and design (utility) patents
- web authoring
- unfair competition and misrepresentation
- joint ownership issues
- auditing intellectual property ownership for financing, mergers, divestitures
- commercialization of software
- software development & maintenance arrangements
- hardware & infrastructure acquisition and services and
- dispute resolution (negotiations, mediation, arbitration & litigation).
Verdere informatie door een advocaat over dit onderwerp
Voor verdere informatie kunt u vrijblijvend contact opnemen met:
1013 AE Amsterdam
Postal address:PO Box 10302
1001 EH Amsterdam
Law firm internshipsBlenheim offers a "Foreign Law Student Internship Program"...
read more »