The practice of Rachelle mainly pivots around lease and tenancy and employment law.
As Dutch employment law attorney, Rachelle Mourits specifically handles cases involving:
- litigation, for instance in lawsuits involving claims of wrongful discharge, trade secret protection and violation of covenants-not-to-compete
- the negotiation, design and implementation of employment contracts
- employee benefits
- labor relations litigation
- collective employment matters
- industrial actions
- work permits for foreigners
- wrongful termination and discharge litigation
- unemployment claims and wage claims
- incapacity for work and compensation claims
- safety and health administrative proceedings
- labor and employment law compliance audits
- redundancies and reorganization programs
- labor law aspects of mergers and acquisitions, business transfers and reorganizations
- advising on possible changes in Dutch labor legislation and EU regulation.
- worker’s compensation claims
- employment disputes (also cross-border)
- important personnel decisions, such as employee evaluations, discipline, suspension or termination.
Apart from Dutch lease and tenancy law and employment law, Rachelle also handles cases involving (general) commercial law, with an emphasis on commercial litigation and international contract and trade law.
Rachelle speaks English and Dutch, and has a working knowledge of the French and German languages.
1013 AE Amsterdam
Postal address:PO Box 10302
1001 EH Amsterdam
Mark van Weeren
Frans de Voldere
Willem Jan Tielemans
Bob te Dorsthorst
Marleen van Woerden
Lisa Jie Sam Foek
Cecile van den Heuvel