Netherlands securities and banking law
The Dutch securities and banking lawyers of the Netherlands law firm Blenheim are counsel to a number of Dutch and foreign banks, and other financial institutions and intermediaries. The activities of our Netherlands banking law attorneys include advising (also providing legal opinions) and litigating in matters of:
- mergers and acquisitions
- regulatory compliance (Netherlands and EU)
- liability claims
- real estate transactions
- and a range of other operational matters, such as:
- the negotiation and refinement of loan agreements, acquisition finance, project finance and syndicated lending
- the granting of credits in their diverse forms
- letters of credit and negotiable instruments
- the issue of letters of guarantee, patronage or comfort
- the rescheduling of debts
- the recovery of credits and
- the provision or enforcement of guarantees, as well as attachment formalities.
Our Netherlands banking and securities law attorneys furnish advice and assist clients in all necessary interactions with the Netherlands and EU public authorities and the stock exchange authorities. The Securities and Banking Law practice group is headed by Arjen Paardekooper.
1013 AE Amsterdam
Postal address:PO Box 10302
1001 EH Amsterdam
Law firm internshipsBlenheim offers a "Foreign Law Student Internship Program"...
read more »