Dutch lawyers specialized in corporate restructuring and reorganisation
Category: Corporate law
Our Netherlands lawyers have extensive experience on a wide variety of corporate change programmes.
We have restructured and reorganised the corporate structure of a number of Dutch and multi-national corporations and financial institutions.
We have acted in behalf of a range of enterprises in financial distress, to rescue, rehabilitate or reorganise their business.
Our experience puts us in a position to act quickly and decisively to preserve the value of the business, buy time, promote stability, seek relief and avoid a possible insolvency.
In these projects we draw on Blenheim’s expertise in corporate law, corporate finance, commercial law and employment law, and aim to ensure that the collective expertise of our Netherlands firm is used for the client’s benefit. We cooperate and provide an integrated service together with specilized tax lawyers.
Our experience in the field of corporate restructuring and reorganisation includes:
- planning and taking corporate measures required by Dutch law
- implementing refinancing measures
- schemes of arrangement
- reductions of capital
- hive ups, hive downs and demergers
- restructuring and rescheduling of debt and collateral, including negotiations with banks and other creditors
- negotiation and structuring of all types of surety and guarantees
- the usage of insolvency procedures in a reorganisation context
- protection against asset seizures
- sale of assets, including real estate
- establishing (new) corporate entities or partnerships
- (collective) dismissal of personnel, including consultation and negotiation
- documentation for counterparties and customers to transfer their business to the correct entity in the new structure
- management buy-outs
- shareholder agreements and
- shareholder disputes.