Dirk graduated from VU University of Amsterdam (LLB, LLM) and from Cornell Law School (LLM) where he specialized in Corporate, Finance and Securities law.
Representative matters Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and PE Investments:
- Advised YourDesq in pre-seed and seed investment by group of investors
- Advised Xsens Technologies in financing round by Eastward Fund Management, LLC
- Advised Xsens Technologies in financing round by Silicon Valley Bank
- Advised Mess Holding with sale of Ayla B.V. by Hell’s Kitchen Horeca Group
- Advised company with APA to buyer in meat processing industry
- Advised Quality Tailors in merger with Julioli Fashion into Fredericks & Herderson
- Advised Vicky.One in Series A round by group of investors
- Advised mCube on acquisition of Xsense (MenA.nl)
- Advised Harbour BioMed on acquisition of Harbour Antibodies (MenA.nl)
- Advised Management and Workers on acquisition of Panteia B.V. from Stichting Panteia (MenA.nl)
- Advised MC Groep on acquisition of Slotervaart (MenA.nl)
- Advised Wimog B.V. and Winter with sale of real estate to Superstone N.V.
- Advised DCH B.V. with acquisition of medical practice Oswald B.V.
- Advised Wimog B.V. and Pumax B.V. with the sale of Lokaliften B.V. to AML B.V.